What is Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x0001000b?
Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x0001000b is a common issue that occurs when there is a problem with the connection between the game and the game server. This usually happens because some important game files are missing or not working properly.
How to fix Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x0001000b?
Here are the steps you can follow to troubleshoot and resolve Rainbow Six Siege error 3-0x0001000B:
Restart your computer and router:
- Turn off your computer and router.
- Disconnect the power cables from both devices and reinsert them.
- Start your computer and check if the problem has been resolved.
Check your Internet connection:
- If you are using a Wi-Fi connection, consider using an Ethernet cable for a more stable connection.
- An Ethernet connection can potentially resolve Rainbow Six Siege error 3-0x0001000B and improve your gaming experience.
Check the integrity of the game files:
- If you are playing on Steam, you can verify the integrity of the game files.
- Open Steam and go to your game library.
- Right-click on Rainbow Six Siege and select “Properties.”
- In the properties window, go to the “Local Files” tab and click “Verify the integrity of game files.”
- Steam will then check for missing or corrupted files and redownload them if necessary.
Change the default DNS server to Google DNS:
- Press the Windows+R button on your PC to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “ncpa.cpl” and press Enter to open network options.
- Right click on your connection and select “Properties.”
- In the properties window, scroll to the IPV4 option and click “Properties”.
- In the “Use the following DNS server addresses” section, enter the following data:
- Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206
- Alternative DNS server: 220.127.116.11
- Click OK where appropriate to save your changes.
Check Windows Firewall settings:
- Find the “Windows Security” app and open it.
- Go to “Firewall and network protection.”
- Click “Allow an app through the Firewall.”
- Look for “Rainbowsix.exe” among the options and make sure it is allowed on both public and private networks.
- Click OK and Apply where necessary to save the settings.
Cause of Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x0001000b
The error message, 3-0x0001000b, in Rainbow Six Siege is usually caused by missing or corrupted game files. Another possibility is a problematic connection or problems with Ubisoft servers. If it is a server issue, the only solution is to wait until it is resolved. However, if the problem can be fixed, we have some steps you can take to fix it. This error prevents players from logging in and participating in matches.
Error code 3-0x0001000B in Rainbow Six Siege is an issue that can occur on multiple platforms, including PC, PlayStation, and Xbox. Users across all platforms reported experiencing this issue.
rainbow six siege
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is an online tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft. It was initially released on December 1, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One. Five years later, on December 1, 2020, it was also released for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S. The game received a port for Google Stadia on June 30, 2021 and later for Amazon Luna in January 2022.
Rainbow Six Siege received positive reviews from critics, with praise directed at its tense multiplayer gameplay and tactical approach. However, the game faced criticism for its progression system and lack of content at launch. Despite weak initial sales, the game’s player base grew significantly when Ubisoft adopted a “games as a service” model, providing free downloadable content updates.
Over time, Siege’s post-release updates and improvements led some critics to consider it one of the best modern multiplayer games. Ubisoft partnered with ESL to establish Siege as an esports title, and as of December 2020, the game had surpassed 70 million registered players across all platforms. In January 2022, a spin-off game titled Rainbow Six Extraction was released, featuring characters from Siege.
Disclaimer: The above information is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith; However, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.