International Nurses Day 2023: International Nurses Day is celebrated on May 12 every year around the world. Check out this article for some creative messages, wishes, and quotes for your favorite nurse.
Twinkle Updated: May 12, 2023 09:50 IST
Happy Nurses Week 2023
International Nurses Day 2023: International Nurses Day is celebrated on May 12 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Florence Nightingale globally. Every year, the International Council of Nurses (ICN) celebrates this important day to honor and appreciate the selfless service of nurses. The theme of this year’s International Nurses Day celebration is ‘Our Nurses, Our Future’.
Let’s celebrate Florence Nightingale’s 203rd birth anniversary with the most creative set of messages, quotes and wishes below:
International Nurses Day 2023: Wishes & Messages
- Happy Nurses Day to the best nurse in the world and best wishes always. Providing your services truly improves the quality of life in this world. You are an example to all of us of how to treat patients kindly and be available to support them. Wishing nurses a nice day.
- I want to wish you a happy Nurses Day, dear nurse. Many people have fought illness and recovered healthily and happily thanks to you. You are the cause of every joyful face returning home. Many people owe you their lives because you give them hope to survive!
- You make someone smile every day. You help someone overcome their suffering. You affect someone’s life in some way. Best wishes on Nurses Day to you as you have inspired and brought joy to so many patients and their families. Happy Nurses Day 2023.
- Becoming a nurse is a blessing, but helping people without expecting anything in return is your duty. And you are an inspiration to everyone because you are selfless in providing the best care and supporting individuals in their recovery. Wishing you a happy nursing day.
- Patients benefit from your support not only in their physical recovery but also in growing into stronger people with better minds. You are a wonderful person and the best nurse thanks to your magic. I send you my sincere greetings on Nurses Day.
- Happy Nurses Day to all the nurses out there who put their comfort and lives at risk to care for their patients.
- You have won the hearts of many people with your kindness and patience. You have used your talents to ease so much pain. We appreciate your kindness and commitment to your work. Best wishes.
International Nurses Day 2023: WhatsApp and Facebook Status
- It’s incredible how people dedicate themselves to helping others while their selfless efforts go unnoticed. Happy Nurses Day for all your hard work.
- You work your hardest and give your best care to your patients without raising any complaints. I want to thank you for being such a beautiful and unselfish person on Nurses Day.
- Devoting yourself to serve others is not a simple thing. Only dedicated nurses like you can do such a great job. Wishing you a happy Nursing Day.
- Thank you for taking such good care of me during the most trying time of my life. I appreciate your patience and unwavering support. I hope you have a wonderful and happy Nurses Day.
- We often forget to thank nurses for their dedication and efforts in helping others. We appreciate your excellent service. Happy Nurses Day, my friend.
- When people are at their most fragile, nurses provide them with comfort, care and attention. You will make the best nurse. Wishing you a very happy Nurses Day in 2023.
International Nurses Day 2023: Famous quotes
- “Nursing is one of the arts: I almost said ‘the most beautiful art.” – Florence Nightingale, founder of modern nursing
- “Nurses are a unique type of person. They have an insatiable need to care for others, which is both their greatest strength and their fatal flaw.” – Jean Watson, American nurse theorist and professor of nursing
- “The constant attention of a good nurse can be as important as a major operation by a surgeon.”- Dag Hammarskjöld, Swedish economist and diplomat
- “Caring is the essence of nursing.”- Jean Watson
- “Nurses provide comfort, compassion and care without a prescription.”- Val Saintsbury
- “Every nurse is drawn to the nursing profession because of a desire to care, serve, or help.”- Christina Feist-Heilmeier, RN
- “Nurses were present when he took his last breath and when he took his first breath. Although it is more enjoyable to celebrate the day of birth, it is equally important to be comforted at the time of death.”- Christine Belle
- “The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, standing side by side with doctors and priests.”- Dr. William Osler, Canadian physician and founder of Johns University Hopkins
- “America’s nurses are the beating heart of our healthcare system.”- Barack Obama
- “You heal: you win, you lose. You treat one person, I guarantee you will win – regardless of the outcome.” – Robin Williams in Adams patch
- “Our job as nurses is to ease the sadness and honor the daily work while we ‘just do our job'” – Christine Belle
- “Don’t let anyone come to you without leaving better and happier.” – Mother Teresa
The International Council of Nurses (ICN) acknowledged this event by providing supporting documentation and evidence. Many events are planned to honor the dedication, efforts and sacrifices nurses make every day. All of these initiatives also recognize and value the contributions nurses make to healthcare systems around the world, raise awareness of the difficulties they face, and promote better health care. better working conditions, more investment in nursing education and improved health care legislation.
Important dates in May 2023